We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.Airport Operations
The Airport Operations department keeps operations at our airports running smoothly through planning, organization and supervision.
Job overview and responsibilities
The position is Temporary Part Time CSR of 6 hours/day working and subject to contract renewal on every 12 months.
- Checking-in and processing of passengers and baggage onto flights
- Ensuring that passengers are in possession of valid documentation for travel
- Meeting and boarding flights, assisting passengers wherever required
- Assigned other duties in Customer Services as and when required to meet operational demands ensuring the smooth running
- Professional service to our customers, both internal and externalThis position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for good customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese under business environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in airport operational environment and have knowledge about Customer Service
- Must have the ability to work as shift and weekends
- Must be legally authorized to work in Japan for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Previous airline/airport operations experience
- Minimum 1 year working experience at airport for US air carriers
- SHARES / Experience in computer software applications