Now taking off: Your career
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on our customers--and your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.Production Associate - Sanitation Agent
Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASEPlease note that this position will be hired under the Catering Operation Food Services divisional work rules.Compensation - 11.48 HourKey Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
- Ensure purchase orders are correct and reconcile invoices for accounts payable.
- Ensure receipt of equipment from vendors and shipment of cargo.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Receive requisitions and complete/deliver products to the requisitioning department.
- Receives, check quantity and store food products, materials and equipment.
- Receives, stores, and distributes food and beverage products, materials, and catering-related equipment within the unit.Hours/BreaksShifts cover a 24-hour operation. Breaks and meal periods will be assigned
according to number of hours worked in a shift.Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret documents required to complete daily tasks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Airport access badge (if required).
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Commercial driver’s license (if required).
- Forklift experience preferred.
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must clear a fingerprint-based criminal history check.
- Understand weights and measures (scales).
- Valid driver’s license and current driving abstract required.
Working ConditionsThe work is primarily indoors in a manufacturing environment. Employees may be
required to work in cool area at 55 degrees, enter refrigerated areas to store food at
35 degrees, and work in a climate-controlled area of 38 degrees or less.Physical Requirements
- Continuous standing and walking.
- Frequent repetitive motion, reaching and handling.
- Lifting and carrying carriers up to 53 lbs.
- Pushing and pulling up to 60 lbs.