We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.Customer Contact Center
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
Job overview and responsibilities
Plan, organize and administer the operations of the local Contact Center team to provide high level standard of service and effective selling of the products.
- Lead and manage front line employees to achieve performance objectives through call monitoring coaching, training, recognition and take appropriate improvement measures including disciplinary actions
- Performs administrative/operational duties/follows through company and division goals
- Provides leadership and directions, facilitates team achievements, owns morale of the team
- Fully understands division's key performance measures and their business implications and communicates it to the employees promoting a cooperative working environmentThis position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge of reservation systems and ticketing
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
- Must be flexible to work any shift in a 24/7 operations including nights weekends and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Knowledge of operational systems
- Minimum of 3 years proven Contact Center experience
- Other airline departments experience