Now taking off: Your career
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on our customers—and your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Performs all aspects of aircraft maintenance work including but not limited to repair, adjustments, replacement and/or troubleshooting.
- Performs proper work documentation in accordance with company procedures and specifications and in compliance with FAA regulations.
- Will be required to exercise Aircraft Release Authority
- Demonstrates initiative and leadership to other A&P Mechanics
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Must hold valid FAA A&P licenses, and valid in-country (ANAC) Aircraft Maintenance Certificate.
Must hold a valid Passport and U.S. Visa.
Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina for any employer without sponsorship
Must possess a valid local driver’s license
Completion of local Mechanic Qualification Requirements required
Must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
Communicates effectively with TOMC and other divisions and departments
Able to process information and put together action plans to correct deficiencies
Ability to complete all forms and reports required to the handle the aircraft maintenance activities
Must be flexible to work ANY shift that is assigned to you within a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation which can include late nights, early hours, weekends and holiday
Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position