We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Customer Data Analytics Manager will partner with business and technology teams on key projects that will deliver actionable insights that create sustainable customer revenue, loyalty and share growth. The team leverages data and decision sciences to enhance the effectiveness of customer engagement and loyalty through key customer insights. This role will leverage both business intuition and analytical skills to strategize with divisional partners, identify areas of opportunity to influence the customer journey and execute analytical projects to assess impact, all in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Analyses will often translate into experiments that the Manager will design, lead and evaluate for value and impact. Subject areas include customer loyalty & segmentation, ticket and merchandise sales, digital marketing channels, co-brand engagement and more.
- Partner with commercial divisions to identify key initiatives and execute solutions to business problems using data analysis
- Provide thought leadership on optimal data to source from a variety of 1st and 3rd party sources for use in analysis, models and project development
- Develop and validate evaluation metrics and models to analyze business performance and areas of opportunity
- Lead status meetings and manage frequent communication to business stakeholders and IT teams
- Create and deliver presentations as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze problems and independently develop efficient solutions
- Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Comfortable presenting to Executive-level stakeholders and able to communicate effectively with team members from all areas/levels of the enterprise
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python or other database interface tools and languages
- Strong passion for answering key business questions with data
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to learn and develop necessary skills
- Must have high energy and possess a positive attitude
- 5+ years of experience in an analytic role, of which at least 18 months is in business analytics, consulting, information science, or data visualization.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Master's degree in a quantitative field
- Project management experience