Senior Analyst - Contact Center Strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
The current Contact Center footprint is comprised of 13 locations globally with over 5,500 agents handling inbound customer contacts.
The Senior Analyst – Contact Center Strategy will utilize the PMLC framework to manage multiple projects involving both Contact Center and cross-divisional teams such as IT, Procurement, and Corporate Real Estate. The Senior Analyst will also act as a PMLC resource for other team members in the organization.
The Senior Analyst – Contact Center Strategy will perform rigorous analytical activities associated with contact center costs, ROI initiatives and quality measures
for analysis of the company's Contact Center's mid to long-term needs. The Senior Analyst will provide data and develop modeling for staff mix comprised of home based, brick & mortar, and represented employees including full time/part - time.
The Senior Analyst – Contact Center Strategy will be responsible for providing data to support analysis and impact of market trends within contact centers, ongoing rigorous analysis of call as well as contact types and how/where to handle volumes in an effort to meet customer, employee and corporate satisfaction targets. The Senior Analyst will provide data (ROI, NPV, run rates) to support other strategic opportunities including contact center IT initiatives.
Act as Project Manager for Contact Center Projects and cross-divisional initiatives
Provide analysis to improve profitability by rightsizing the geographic footprint of the contact centers
Perform current agent demographics analysis; form recommendations aimed at enhancing customer and employee experience
Manages requests for data
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
· Six Sigma certification preferred
· Project Management/PMLC skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power Point skills
· Ability to understand complex business/data concepts as they relate to reporting, data mining, and performance management
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Understanding of Contact Center metrics, processes, and performance
· Budget planning experience
· Minimum 2 years' experience with contact center performance management and analytics
· Experience process mapping complex processes
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with data analysis and reporting required
· Project management experience required
· Some Domestic / International travel required
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
· Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
· Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position