We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Corporate Security department helps to uphold the standards required to run a safe and successful airline. This department includes global aviation compliance, corporate investigations and field investigations, and teams that deal with the security of our facilities, aircraft and employees worldwide.
Job overview and responsibilitiesThe Corporate Security intern will be responsible for assisting management in employee/vendor related issues involving internal and external investigations. Responsibilities related to these investigations include but are not limited to:
- Gathering evidence, analyzing data, assisting with suspect/witness interviews and reporting the results to company management/senior leadership
- Performing data retrieval from multiple sources
- Reviewing Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and conducting customer or witness interviews in an effort to identify internal/external theft or fraud
- Organize all evidence collected during investigations and safeguard in order to maintain the integrity of the investigationThe Security Intern will also be responsible for coordinating and assisting local, state and federal agencies with criminal investigations including confidential security operations. Additionally, the intern will assist with project management, training & development, and other security-related tasks as needed.
- Must be a current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Aviation, Criminology, Cyber Security, or related security field
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Solid interpersonal skills with a strong focus on teamwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Senior in college at the time of application
- Previous experience in security and/or working with law enforcement