We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Our many flights need to be planned to perfection. The Network Planning teams design our schedules and routes to connect travelers with their destinations.
Please note: This position may be hired at the Analyst level or the Sr. Analyst level, depending on candidate experience.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Current Scheduling group takes a planned network schedule and adjusts it to comply with all operating criteria. It communicates these changes to the operating groups and incorporates their suggestions and feedback into the schedule to arrive at an optimized design for reliability, costs, customer experience, and revenue.
- Responsible for overseeing the final stage of schedule development within Network Planning and ensuring the schedule meets all operational requirements
- Manage the flow of schedule production to ensure timely handoffs
- Coordinate schedule handoff to crew planning departments and airport operations
- Ensure clear communication with stakeholders and effectively collaborate with teams throughout the airline in a positive and proactive manner
- Work closely with NOC to manage the domestic network during unplanned economic/environmental events or changes to aircraft capacity
- Undergraduate degree
- Network economics/communication skills
- Expertise in aircraft schedule development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3 years of Aircraft Scheduling experience and minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Undergraduate degree in business
- Leadership abilities
- 5 years of Aircraft Scheduling experience and a leadership role at a domestic airline