Reservations Sales and Services Representative - Hebrew speaker
Req #: BUE00000050-GH
Job Category: Reservations - Line
Customer Contact Center
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
**Full and Part-time opportunities available**
- Sells consultatively.
- Communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, travel documents (Visa/Passports, etc.), flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, well-modulated voice and courteous manner.
- Resolves customer conflicts requiring handling or service.
- Arranges for ticketing and other special services.
- Notifies customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedules.
- Assists company employees in arranging business and personal travel plans.
- Operates computer terminal equipment to access, input and retrieve information.
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required
- College degree preferred