We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Department overview (e.g. Sales Overview)
The HNL Security Supervisor oversees TSA mandated security checks throughout the kitchen and caterings operation. This role is responsible for leading a team of security agents that follow TSA regulations for inspecting equipment prior to loading on catering trucks.
Lead a team of approximately 5 agents across a multi-shift operation seven days a week.
Monitor and take corrective action to ensure compliance with TSA requirements throughout the kitchen operation.
Coordinate with local leaders on TSA and other regulatory issues, to ensure understanding and roles/responsibilities.
Identify and ensure training needs are identified and met.
- College Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of catering/food services, security or operations procedures required
- Proven leadership skills required
- Knowledge of Food Safety Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization and outside suppliers required
- Must be able to work across multiple shifts in a production environment required
- 2 - 4 years in catering / food services, security related or comparable operational experience required
- 2 – 4 years in a leadership position referred
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position