Join the largest revenue-generating department at United. Our Sales teams work closely with travel agencies, United travel departments and corporate clients.
The APAC SRG team is currently looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for data and analytics. This intern role will assist the team by analyzing data, proofing reports, generating insightful analysis, creating presentations, and coordinating requests from Sales.
- Analyze and QC reports – take ownership of metrics to clearly and effectively communicate relevant information to decision makers
- Prepare presentations for United leadership and external stakeholders
- Create and update training materials, including SOP guides
- Coordinate ad-hoc requests from the APAC Sales Teams
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and local native language (written and spoken)
- Must be at least a Junior, Senior, Graduate Student or recent graduate at the start of the internship
- Must be currently enrolled full-time or a recent graduate in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or related field involving quantitative analysis
- Must be legally authorized to work in Hong Kong for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Work related travel may be required, individuals must be able to travel without any restrictions
- Competent in querying and manipulating relational databases
- Familiarity with reporting tools - Hyperion Brio, Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, Spotfire
- Students available to work for a period of 4 to 6 months on a full-time bases are preferred